Big corn yields demand intense management. From tillage strategies, to nitrogen management, variety selection, pest management and more, RealAgriculture’s Corn School is a video series that tackles every facet of the corn growing season in an engaging and informative format.
The Corn School is made possible by support from BASF and PRIDE Seeds.
- Corn School: Fungicide application timing on a variable corn crop
- Corn School: Time to trap western bean cutworm
- Corn School: Will drone sprayers fit your farm?
- Corn School: How deep should you plant your corn?
- Corn School: A 3-point post-planting scouting checklist
- Corn School: When to switch to shorter-season hybrids
- Corn School: How Ontario stacks up in the corn production world
- Use active math when evaluating nitrogen stabilizers
- Corn School: Six questions to ask before upgrading your planter
- Neighbourhood nutrient plans share the load to better manage manure
- Corn School: Protect cob row numbers for highest yield potential
- Corn School: Doing the math on multi-hybrid variable rate planting
- Corn School: Boost kernel size for more yield
- Corn School: How much corn residue should you remove?
- PowerRich: Micros key to yield and profit