RealAg Radio, June 3: Replant decisions, rain needs, incremental sales, and more on the Farmer Rapid Fire
Welcome to this Thursday, Farmer Rapid Fire edition of RealAg Radio!
On today’s show you’ll hear from:
- Terry Phillips of New Liskeard, Ont., who farms an hour south of the 49th parallel, and is dealing with huge re-plant numbers;
- Drew Spoelstra of Binbrook, Ont., where the fields are pretty dry but most of the crops were put into moisture;
- Fred Greig of Reston, Man., who had a really smooth seeding season and credits good maintenance for that;
- Mike Beckie of Davidson, Sask., where the crops are coming along after some rain last week and it’s starting to warm up; and,
- Greg Sears of Sexsmith, Alta., who had a really enjoyable spring compared to his harvest from hell last year (in fall and spring)
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email email@example.com, on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.