RealAg Radio, June 11: Bitcoin ransom payment, Responsible Grain feedback, and feeding cost advantages
We’ve made it through another work week!
It’s time for our Friday show on RealAg Radio. You’ll hear:
- A Beef Market Update with Anne Wasko of the Gateway Livestock Exchange;
- A RealAg Issues Panel led by guest host Lyndsey Smith, featuring Kelvin Heppner of RealAgriculture, Megan Murdoch of National PR, and Andrew Campbell, dairy farmer and co-founder of utensil.com.
- The group discusses:
- JBS pays $11 million in bitcoin in response to its ransomware attack;
- Will Prime Minister Trudeau bring up ag at the G7 Summit?;
- The feedback on Responsible Grain;
- Certifying regenerative agriculture, and more!
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email email@example.com, on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.