Kubota Canada doubles hay tool warranty program
Kubota Canada Limited (KCL) is furthering its commitment to the hay and forage segment.
They are offering a two-year standard limited warranty across its comprehensive hay tools line, which includes Kubota balers, rakes, and tedders, and a three-year standard limited warranty on the cutter bars and gear boxes of its entire range of disc mowers and disc mower conditioners.
Yannick Montagano, vice president of sales, marketing, service, and engineering for KCL says that Kubota is raising the bar in the agriculutural equipment market with this new warranty offering.
“We know farmers face many challenges, but equipment should not be one of them. We are committed to to the long-term success of our customers. We are confident in the quality of our products and we are backing that assurance with longer warranty terms,” Montagano says.
He adds that the new warranty program is a testament to their commitment to customers.
Included in the new two-year and three-year warranties are:
- Disc mower and disc mower conditioner (two year-standard limited warranty)
- Cutterbar and gearbox (three-year limited warranty)
- Round balers (two-year standard warranty)
- Bale wrappers (two-year standard warranty)
- Rakes (two-year standard warranty)
- Tedders (two-year standard warranty)
Included in the warranty as well is Kverneland branded equivalent products.