RealAg Radio, Sept 14: Pre-harvest intervals, corn seed singulation, and soybean maturity ratings
Happy Monday, everyone! We’ve got a terrific lineup of agronomics for you today. On today’s episode of RealAg Radio, you’ll hear:
- Peter “Wheat Pete” Johnson, RealAgriculture’s resident agronomist, with a broad agronomic conversation;
- Andrew Reid, technical service specialist with BASF, on the importance of managing pre-harvest intervals on your canola crop;
- Sherrilyn Phelps, lead agronomist with Saskatchewan Pulse Growers (SPG), with a snippet from last week’s RealAg LIVE! segment;
- Matt Chapple, market development specialist with PRIDE Seeds, on seed singulation in your corn crop; and
- Dennis Lang, industry development specialist with Manitoba Agriculture, on rating your soybean crop in terms of maturity and as it applies to frost.
Do you have feedback on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email firstname.lastname@example.org, on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.