RealAg Radio, Oct 5: Port capacity, trade boxing and “kidding” in Question Period
By: RealAgriculture News Team
October 5, 2017
Here’s Thursday’s edition of RealAg Radio, with Shaun Haney and Kelvin Heppner, featuring:
- Top Ag News – Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s response to why the Liberal government didn’t extend the consultation process on proposed tax changes; points for creativity in Question Period; the death of Energy East; the Saskatchewan crop report; a number of farmers surprised by their yields; and changes in the independent retailer landscape.
- Think of a creative team name and join the recently launched RealAg Hockey Pool!
- U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue compares North American Free Trade Agreement negotiations to a boxing match. What? Is the U.S. looking for a knock out?
- David Przednowek of CN Rail on the recent surge in investment in West Coast port capacity and what it means for getting grain to overseas customers.
- Wheat Pete with this week’s Word.
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM!